Pub of the Year 2019 voting form
- Pub of the Year 2018 voting form
- As a fellow CAMRA branch member, you are once again being encouraged to vote for YOUR OWN personal favourite local pub as West Suffolk CAMRA Town and Rural Pub of The Year (using a tick in the box provided adjacent to each entry listed below).
- VOTERS MAY ONLY VOTE FOR PUBS THEY HAVE PERSONALLY VISITED IN THE PAST YEAR.
- Pubs not on the list cannot be voted for.
- All valid Personal Votes returned by current branch members will be counted and declared at a branch meeting & GBG selection meeting to be held on 7th March at TBC see Branch Diary web page, start 8pm).
- Any Personal Vote will not be valid if it is received after the deadline 28 February 2018
- A complete set of the GUIDELINES & RULES for the branch Pub of the Year process can be found on our website at www.westsuffolk.camra.org.uk/viewnode.php?id=48538.
If you have any queries about the voting process, please contact Mike Shave
This online voting system is under active development. If you encounter any problems with it, please contact Tony Green with a full description of what you were trying to do and what went wrong.