Scroll through other Brandon closed premises
Found boarded up and de-signed when visited in May 2013. Unchanged in June 2014.
Planning permission for conversion into two homes was submitted in September 2013. This has now been granted.
last updated 20/01/2015
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(1872 BSE Record Office details & Slater's Royal National and Commercial Directory 1850 from Ken Griffin)
(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)