Southwold Blue Lighthouse
previously known as Nag's Head, Star, Victoria, East Street Café Bar, Pilot Boat
8 East St, IP18 6EH
grid reference TM 508 761
View in Google Earth
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.
last updated 30/03/2016
Café bar just off the High Street. Now closed and converted into a clothes shop.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)
(*** historic book information from Bob Mitchell)
(**** Reference to pub seen in Southwold Diary of James Maggs (1818-1876) published by Suffolk Records Society in 2007)