A large thatched pub with a spacious garden and a separate restaurant housed in a rebuilt granary barn (dating from 1480) which was relocated to this site in the mid-1980s.
Also on site is a Bumpy's Magic Kingdom, a fully supervised indoor play area for children.
The pub dates from the mid 16th century. The name change occurred in the 1890s.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(1861 census information from Malcolm Fairley)