Scroll through other Rushmere St Andrew closed premises
Early 19th cent. pub located just outside village on outskirts of Ipswich.
Now closed and converted to residential use.
The 1904 Woodbridge licensing records show that the Falcon's license was issued in 1853, though it's shown on the 1838 OS map, so this was probably just a conversion from a beerhouse license to full license.
One source shows the Falcon at 165 Humber Doucy Lane. This seems to be an error.
last updated 12/08/2014
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)