Lowestoft Old Blue Anchor Stores
previously known as Blue Anchor, Old Blue Anchor
133a High St, NR32 1HP
grid reference TM 551 936
- Mon-Wed: 1100-0000
- Thu: 1130-0100
- Fri-Sat: 1100-0100
- Sun: 1200-2330
View in Google Earth
Local licensing authority for Lowestoft is Waveney district
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.
last updated 22/05/2016
A pub on a prominent corner of the High Street.
The current building apparently dates from 1888, but is on the site of an older inn.
Railway station about 0.60 mile away (see public transport tab for details)
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)