grid reference TM 551 939email us
- Mon-Thu: 1130-2300
- Fri-Sat: 1100-0130
- Sun: 1100-2300
- Sun only: 1130-1730
listed building grade II
Local licensing authority for Lowestoft is East Suffolk
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.
last updated 02/04/2019
Lowestoft Royal Falcon
previously known as: Charlie's Bar, Phoenix Hotel
No Real Ale sold here
26-27 High St, NR32 1HY
This pub was built in 1551 as North Flint House, but has been much altered since.
This is the most easterly remaining pub in Lowestoft and hence also the most easterly in the country.
Bus stop nearby (see public transport tab for details)
Railway station about 0.8 mile away (see public transport tab for details)
Beer garden or other outside drinking area
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)