Blundeston Red Lion
closed 2010 (Oct)
The Street, NR32 5AQ
grid reference TM 514 976
View in Google Earth
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.
last updated 11/04/2015
Planning permission to demolish the pub and replace it with four houses was applied for in 2011. When visited in June 2014, the pub had been demolished, bringing to the end a pub whose history dated back at least as far as 1865.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)