CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.last updated 10/02/2019
Rumburgh Unidentifiedhistorical era: Victorian / Edwardian
closed before 1981
According to A Survey of Suffolk Parish History, in 1844 an un-named beerhouse was recorded in the parish in addition to the Buck. It is no longer listed by 1891.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)