previously known as: Cadogan Arms, Culford Arms, GriffinReal Ale is available here
The Street, IP31 1NG
grid reference TL 855 707
(details under review)Something we've got wrong about this establishment? Something more you think we should know about it? Please email us
- Mon-Fri: 0730-2300
- Sat: 0800-2300
- Sun: 0830-2230
- Mon-Fri: 0730-0900, 1200-1430, 1800-2130
- Sat: 0830-1000, 1200-1430, 1800-2130
- Sun: 0830-1000, 1200-1030
regular real ales
Brewshed Pale & Greene King Abbot
View in Google Earth
Local licensing authority for Ingham is St Edmundsbury
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 19/07/2017
A large flint and stone faced building that has a number of rooms. Beers are from Brewshed brewery, which now owns the pub.
The pub was renovated in 2007 and decorated to a very high standard. The beautifully-carved tree (see the gallery) in front of the pub is the result of work commissioned by the pub in 2017.
In 2011, the pub was awarded an AA Rosette for its outstanding food (see Publican Magazine).
A brewery was once located on this site.
Beer served through handpulls
Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
Restaurant or separate dining area
Separate public bar
Traditional pub games available
Bus stop nearby (see public transport tab for details)
Railway station about 3.9 miles away (see public transport tab for details)
Beer garden or other outside drinking area
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(1861 census information from Malcolm Fairley)
Earl Cadogan is a title that has been created twice in the Peerage of Great Britain. The Cadogan family descends from Major William Cadogan, a cavalry officer in Oliver Cromwell's army. Henry Cadogan (1868-1908) Viscount Chelsea, was heir apparent to the earldom and was MP for Bury St Edmunds (1892-1900) but died seven years before his father.