CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.last updated 26/07/2017
Bungay Coopers Armshistorical era: mid 20th century
closed between 1909 and 1930?
Lower Olland St
This is listed in the 1909 town Rates book. The precise address is unknown, but it seems to be somewhere between numbers 15 and 27. It's annotated as "late Coopers Arms", so probably closed some time between 1909 and about 1930.
The pub probably stood somewhere near where the car park is now.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)