Scroll through other Ipswich closed premises
The 1909 Ipswich Rates book lists an un-named beerhouse somewhere between numbers 289 and 317 Spring Road. The best guess is that it was in one of the houses immediately to the west of the old school (it's listed as being east of the old Elm Tavern), but nothing else is currently known.
This is the Brickmakers' Arms, 315 Spring Rd.
last updated 03/04/2014
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)