Scroll through other Worlingworth closed premises
According to the Worlingworth Local History Group, what was licensed as the Vine public house in 1913 was originally Worlingworth General Stores, but became known as Vine House because of two grapevines that grew on the front of the building. We currently don't know when it converted from a shop to a pub, nor indeed when it closed, though the Hoxne licensing records show it still open at least as late as 1968.
No building matching the photograph at the local history site can be found now, so presumably it's either been demolished or remodelled out of all recognition.
last updated 23/09/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)