Scroll through other Felixstowe closed premises
Probably different to the current Chuffers bar at the station. It may be the same establishment as the Witching Hour, but at present this can't be confirmed.
The 1904 Woodbridge licensing records show that the GER Refresnment Rooms' license was issued in 1898. Whether this was when it was first licensed or when it got a full (ie not just beer) license isn't clear, though the latter seems more probable.
last updated 23/01/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)