Scroll through other Ipswich closed premises
The Borough Police licensed premises register 1903-1923 records it as having been bought by the corporation in 1903 to allow road improvements, so the pub may have been demolished at about this time.
last updated 13/03/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)