CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.last updated 09/11/2017
Ipswich Three Crowns
also traded as as: Three Tunshistorical era: Victorian / Edwardian
closed May 15th, 1916
17 & 19 Austin St
The Borough Police licensed premises register shows that beat bobby number 9 would pass the Three Crowns after the Boar's Head and before Uncle Tom's Cabin.
The closure date is recorded in the Borough Police licensed premises register 1903-1923.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)