closed between 1964 and 1984
grid reference TM 159 440
View in Google Earth
last updated 15/01/2015
This is the Three Tuns, 79 Commercial Rd. (East side of Wolsey Rd)
A public house is shown at this location on the 1932 valuation map. and also on the 1884 OS map. It stood to the west at the junction of Commercial Rd and Wolsey St.
It's still shown on maps at least as late as 1964; by the 1984 sheet it's been demolished, so evidently closed between those dates.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)