Barnardiston Unidentifiedhistorical era: Victorian / Edwardian
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.last updated 13/01/2017
The 1871 census lists the pub at schedule number 52, between the Rectory at number 43 and Lays (Leys) Farm at number 61, locating it at the south end of the village. (The Lion is at number 26).
Our photographer has surveyed the area and cannot find anything vaguely pub-like there today.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)