1 Queen St
grid reference TL 671 455
View in Google Earth
last updated 02/12/2013
Closed 1920s. Demolished soon after.
The photographs can be dated to within 25 years as the pub belongs to F C Christmas of the Haverhill Brewery.
(The brewery - and associated pub estate - was purchased by Christmas from William Ward in 1893 and sold on to Greene King in 1918)
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(***Original source of documentation transcribed by Graham Nunn)