Scroll through other Hawstead closed premises
Friendly two room traditional pub set in six acres of grounds.
Boarded-up as of 07 Aug 2013; converted into a cycle shop and café in 2014.
last updated 20/06/2014
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
The Metcalfe family once lived locally and seems to be significant property owners from about 1811 to 1888.