Oulton Red House
2 Park Hill
grid reference TM 526 951
View in Google Earth
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.
last updated 11/04/2015
Shown here on the 1884 OS map. It isn't entirely clear which side of the road the beerhouse was (though most likely the west side), but whichever side, it's evidently now demolished.
Still listed in the 1909 Rate Book, with no later annotation of closure, so probably remained open until at least some time in the 1930s.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)