CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.last updated 12/01/2017
Haverhill Three Goats Headhistorical era: Victorian / Edwardian
closed 1930s circa
The pub is listed at number 38 in 1891.
It closed in the 1930s and was demolished in the 1960s.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(***Original source of documentation transcribed by Graham Nunn)