Ipswich St Nicholas Tavern
closed January 22nd, 1922
49 & 51 Curriers Ln
last updated 11/04/2015
Closed down by the Justices in 1911.
The map location must be pretty close as beat bobby number 12 would have walked past it between the British Lion and the Curriers Arms.
Closure date recorded in the Borough Police licensed premises register 1903-1923.
Listed as a Colchester Brewing Co Ltd pub.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)