closed between 1884 and 1903?
off Lidgate Rd
grid reference TL 721 614
View in Google Earth
last updated 08/12/2013
A beerhouse is shown at this location on the 1884 OS map. It seems to be gone by the 1903 sheet, so probably closed between those dates.
This may be the King's Head, though we have no evidence at present to connect the two.
Alternatively, this may be the location of the grocer and beer seller William Lofts, see Dalham Historical Info. section for 1881 to 1888.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)