Fritton Jolly Anglers
previously known as Angel, Angle
mid 20th century
17 Fritton St
grid reference TG 468 000
View in Google Earth
Fritton is part of the Fritton & St Olaves parish
last updated 25/04/2014
Included here for historical interest, as Fritton was part of Suffolk until local government reorganisation in 1974.
Shown on the 1884 OS map (Along with the Pot in Hand, now called the Decoy).
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)