Harleston (Norfolk) Crown
previously known as Sir Robert Peel, Three Jolly Butchers
19 Mendham Ln
grid reference TM 245 831
View in Google Earth
Harleston (Norfolk) is part of the Redenhall with Harleston parish
last updated 30/06/2015
This part of what's now Harleston was originally in Mendham parish, until it was transferred to Norfolk in 1885.
Now residential; Crown House.
The pub was originally at the Old Market Place, but in 1901 the Crown reopened at Mendham Lane. The latter location shown on the 1885 OS map
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)