closed August 10th, 1907
last owner Bullard's Brewery
16 Market Place, IP17 1AG
grid reference TM 386 632
View in Google Earth
last updated 11/04/2015
Presently occupied by Zorba's Cafe.
The Star's license expired on August 10th 1907, as part of an on-going plan to reduce the number of licensed houses.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Closure date from Blything licensing records.