previously known as Winelodge
High st, NR32 3LR
grid reference TM 551 935
(details under review)
- Tue-Thu: 1200-1500
- Fri-Sat: 1200-2200
- Sun: 1200-1500
View in Google Earth
Local licensing authority for Lowestoft is Waveney district
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.
last updated 10/05/2016
Originally called Wine Lodge and part of a chain of wine bars concentrated in this part of Suffolk. Now called Flax, we're not sure since when.
Railway station about 0.50 mile away (see public transport tab for details)
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)