previously known as Railway Tavern
grid reference TG 479 026
(details under review)
View in Google Earth
Belton is part of the Belton with Browston parish
last updated 06/04/2015
Included here for historical reasons, as Belton was in Suffolk prior to local government reorganisation in 1974.
Renamed the Tavern some time before 1986.
Station Rd. was called Locklees Lane until at least 1891.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)