Bury St Edmunds Unidentified
closed between 1926 and 1966
grid reference TL 853 643
View in Google Earth
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 11/04/2015
An un-named public house appears on the 1885 OS map on the site of the modern building currently housing McDonald's. It can still be seen at least as late as the 1926 map but has been demolished by the 1966 sheet (intermediate sheets are insufficiently detailed) so must have closed between those dates.
It may be one of the pubs we already list for the Buttermarket.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)