Yoxford Brewers Arms
previously known as Cock & Pie
Victorian or Edwardian
closed July 19th, 1913
last updated 23/10/2013
Listed in censuses as Cock & Pie in 1851, not named in 1861, and Brewers Arms in 1871, 1881 and 1891.
Closed July 19th 1913 as part of a scheme to reduce the number of alcohol licenses.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Closure date from Blything licensing records.