previously known as Roe Buck
grid reference TL 722 802
View in Google Earth
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 11/04/2015
Recorded from 1871 census. This may be a later name for the Bell Inn, which was recorded until the 1861 census with the same landlord.
A beerhouse, presumably the Roebuck, is shown at this location on the 1882 OS map. It's evidently been demolished as a row of fairly modern houses stand on the site.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)