Scroll through other Bungay closed premises
In 1879 and 1881 there are two Butchers' Arms listed, the other is in Popson Street.
The census location is between the Armouries (not a pub) and White Lion. The 1909 town Rates book has the Butchers at number 33, right next to the White Lion (now the Castle Inn) at number 35.
last updated 18/05/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)