Scroll through other Newmarket closed premises
Listed in 1791 Universal British Directory under Newmarket. Reportedly stood next to the Waggon & Horses, but we don't yet know which side (annoyingly, the buildings on either side of the Waggon & Horses look like the sort of buildings that could have been hotels/pubs).
last updated 27/12/2014
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(1830 Pigots Directory supplied by Sandra Easom)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)