opened 1474 or earlier
grid reference TM 025 426
listed building grade II
View in Google Earth
CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.
last updated 19/10/2015
Known to date back to at least 1474, the Angel is now incorporated into the King's Head.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)