Scroll through other Ipswich closed premises
A report in the Suffolk Chronicle** dated 7th Jan 1860 relates that a rabbit...was stolen from Mr GOREHAM's of The Bricklayers Arms, Ipswich.
last updated 07/02/2014
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)
Hyde Park Corner is a name given to the junction of Crown St, St Matthew's St and Westgate St.