Scroll through other Ipswich closed premises
In 1891-92 White's Directory the building is listed as part beer house (Jas Henry Gooding) and part shop - with shopkeeper (Mrs Elizabeth Collett)
Closure date recorded in the Borough Police licensed premises register 1903-1923.
last updated 30/07/2014
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)