Ipswich Potter's Arms
also traded as as: Pottery Armshistorical era: ancient
CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.last updated 10/01/2017
The Potters Arms is known to have been open in 1735 and listed in Potter's Field, St Helen's, but had closed by the 1880s.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)