Scroll through other Ipswich closed premises
This is probably the George, Woodhouse St. in St Clement's parish. Woodhouse St. was called Victoria St. until c1881. (Not to be confused with Victoria St. St Matthew's parish, near Bramford Rd.)
Replaced by modern housing.
Closure date recorded in the Borough Police licensed premises register 1903-1923.
last updated 19/10/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)