closed before 1874
grid reference TM 392 788
listed building grade II
View in Google Earth
last updated 25/04/2015
Recorded as a former inn in the Listed Buildings Register. The building dates from the early 17th century. It's now called Archers Cottage, but this doesn't provide any hints of connections with any recorded pub name.
We've searched the Blything licensing records as far back as 1874 without finding any mention of this, so it must have closed a long time ago.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)