closed before 1874?
grid reference TM 452 752
listed building grade II
View in Google Earth
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.
last updated 18/08/2015
Now residential, White Cottage. Its recorded in the Listed Buildings Register as having "Formerly the Crown Inn". The building dates from the 17th century. We've studied licensing records from 1874 to 1967 without finding a single mention of this pub and it doesn't appear on any available OS map (back as far as 1884) so it must have closed a long time ago.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)