Beccles Greyhound & Dog
closed before 1884?
grid reference TM 421 905
listed building grade II
View in Google Earth
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.
last updated 11/04/2015
Mainly dates from the 17th century, with a probable 16th century base structure. The façade dates from the 18th century.
Our map and photograph show what should have been the Greyhound & Dog, assuming the street numbering scheme hasn't changed. It isn't marked as a pub on any available OS map (at least as early as the 1884 town plan) so must have closed a long time ago.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)