Scroll through other Ilketshall St Andrew closed premises
Only known due to a plaque on the wall saying "the Butcher's Arms". Not shown as a pub on any available OS map (as early as 1884). The first reference on maps is on the 1970 sheet, where it's shown as "The Old Butchers Arms".
The 1910 Ilketshall Rate Book lists an un-named pub at Blacksmith's Common, almost certainly this was it.
last updated 17/04/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)