Mainly early 19th century, but with parts dating back to the late 16th or early 17th.
Believed to have been called Bluebell Farm circa 1830 (it appears on the 1837 OS map as "Blue Bell")
Closure date not certain, but definitely post-1997, as it was listed in the Camra Suffolk Real Ale Guide (though only selling keg).
listed building grade II
last updated 07/11/2014
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)