Halesworth Red Cow
previously known as Sign of the Cow, Cow, Dun Cow, Bull, Marquis of Cornwallis, Queen's Head
150 Chediston St
grid reference TM 385 774
View in Google Earth
last updated 25/04/2015
Having studied licensing records from 1874 through to 1967 and found no sign of it, we conclude this pub must have closed before 1874.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)