Rickinghall Inferior Four Horseshoes
previously known as Horse Shoes [possibly]
grid reference TM 043 754
listed building grade II
View in Google Earth
CAMRA Mid-Anglia branch.
last updated 04/10/2015
A building that dates from the 18th century, in 1868 it was a beerhouse as well as a blacksmith's shop.
Having examined the Hartismere licensing records from 1923 to 1962 and found no trace of this pub, we conclude it must have closed before 1923.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)