Scroll through other Earl Stonham closed premises
Built 1630, according to the date pargetted into the wall. It's shown as a beerhouse on OS maps at least as late as 1957, but apparently just as a house by the 1969 sheet, so presumably closed between those dates.
The 1910 Rates book records the Cricketers as a shop owned by Greene King. So it may be that it was only ever an off-sales beerhouse.
listed building grade II
last updated 27/09/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)