grid reference TL 913 347
View in Google Earth
Bures is part of the Bures St Mary parish
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 18/05/2016
Described by the Bures village website as being a residential property between Cuckoo Hill and Bures Green that may have once been a beerhouse, though apparently much of this is speculation; it may be that the beerhouse was in another building on this piece of land.
It's not shown as a beerhouse on any available OS map (as early as 1886), so if it was a beerhouse, it closed a long time ago.
Can anybody shed any light on this?
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)