Framlingham Black Swan
previously known as King's Head
grid reference TM 285 635
View in Google Earth
last updated 14/02/2015
According to a document in Suffolk Record Office, this pub was open circa 1750 but it appears that it was replaced by 1820 by a private house which is now the Conservative Club.
It isn't clear where the reference to the King's Head came from.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)