closed between 1861 and 1880
Coney Weston Rd
grid reference TL 920 754
View in Google Earth
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 22/06/2015
Now residential with modern carports to front. It's already shown as "George Cottages" on the earliest available OS map (1880) so presumably closed between 1861 (latest directory entry found) and that date.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)